Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
Join us in a dialogue on the role and importance of manufacturing execution in achieving overall company goals of innovation, quality, cost, and schedule. In A&D, we think of ourselves as design companies (design here, build anywhere), yet the market measures us on our ability to deliver innovative, quality products on time and on budget.
The goal of this Think Tank is to identify manufacturing efficiency bottlenecks and the role that system integration plays, from engineering handover through supply chain, manufacturing execution, and delivery.
To optimize your experience, please be prepared to describe areas affecting your manufacturing throughput that are either current or have been corrected.
The format on Tuesday, March 16, at 10:00 a.m. ET / 9:00 a.m. CT will include:
- A brief welcome and introduction from ASUG
- Hot-topic discussion led by ASUG member Carol Kirkpatrick from Bell Flight and Mike Edelen from SAP
- The discussion will focus on:
- What are the main drivers affecting manufacturing throughput?
- Manufacturing is often delayed due to supply chain issues, change management, resource shortages, etc.
- How could the flow of information/digital continuity address manufacturing throughput issues?
- Timely insight into shop floor issues and better supply chain synchronization are areas for consideration. What are others?
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.