This event will occur on Tuesday, March 14 at 3 p.m. ET/ 2 p.m. CT
Follow up ASUG’s first Sustainability webcast of the year (link to the “SAP’s Sustainability Vision” webcast page) by letting ASUG, SAP, and your peers know about your company’s sustainability journey. What have been your big successes? What are your greatest challenges? How do you think SAP could better support you on your journey? Your feedback will be vital in planning task force and influence council events for the rest of 2023.
Facilitated by: National Practice Sustainability Lead, John Martin from SAP
This event will include:
- Providing feedback to SAP
- Influence fufute Sustainability Community Alliance events
- Collaborate/Network with your peers in the Sustainability Community
Our objectives for you as a Task Force attendee:
- Come to the Task Force ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.