In partnership with REVEAL, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
When the pandemic hit, most organizations had to become agile and resilient to remain relevant. Some ran out of materials due to high demand, and others ended up with too much inventory because products were not selling. GE Current took a bold step to move toward standard SAP to help optimize its end-to-end supply chain in the middle of the pandemic. Its goal was to turn SAP into an asset for significant business benefits and to drive agility into its supply chain. Not only did it help GE Current weather the pandemic, but it also provided significant value to the business in reduced working capital. In addition, these efforts helped GE Current establish a “blueprint” for its future move to SAP S/4HANA.
- Gain insights into the challenges GE Current faced and what it did to overcome them
- Understand what it took to transform the business and increase SAP asset utilization
- Hear how this bold decision saved GE Current millions of dollars in working capital and efficiencies
- Martin Rowan, Managing Partner, Reveal
- David Wascom, SVP, Executive Programs Leadership, ASUG