Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
Do attendees have a need for additional PGA functionality? SAP has a lack of completeness regarding PGA functionality and what we can do as a community to encourage SAP to improve this functionality.
Join us for this discussion on PGA functionality. Please be prepared to share which PGAs your organization uses, pain points involved with your PGA usage, and any questions you’ve been wanting answered.
The format for Tuesday, March 9 at 3 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. CT will include:
- A brief welcome and introduction from ASUG
- Hot-topic discussion led by AUSG member Melinda Gustafson from 3M
- The discussion will focus on:
- Suggestions on how companies are handling the lack of functionality now
- Work with SAP GTS Influence to co-innovate the required functionality
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.