The SAP Pathfinder report is free to SAP customers as part of the annual maintenance fees. Join this Think Tank to hear from SAP customers who have gained optimization and innovation insights from requesting these reports. Gain visibility into what other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
Please come prepared to ask questions, give feedback, and share you own individual experiences.
The format for Monday, March 8 at 1 p.m. ET/12 p.m. CT will include:
- Brief welcome and introduction from ASUG
- Hot-topic discussion led by ASUG members Sean Williams from IBM and Jason Sprunk from Rockwell Automation
- The discussion will focus on:
- SAP customers who have leveraged the SAP Pathfinder report and generated value in their SAP system landscape
- Hear from SAP points of contact who support customers benefiting from the SAP Pathfinder report
- Potential areas of optimization and innovation from attendees
Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.