Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange, with direct access to experts from Amazon Web Services and SUSE, where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
Provide repeatable, frictionless infrastructure provisioning and SAP deployment through automation, as well as proactive, flexible and easier monitoring for the entire SAP landscape including SAP HANA, S/4HANA, SAP NetWeaver, and Pacemaker cluster environments.
Join us on Tuesday, Oct. 13 at 12:00 p.m. CT.
The discussion will focus on:
- Automate infrastructure provisioning and SAP deployment based on SUSE’s customizable and modular building blocks.
- Easier monitoring through informative and customizable dashboards, including SAP HANA, SAP Applications, HA configuration of the cluster services and the resources managed.
- Reduce outage disruptions and provide near zero downtime for live Linux kernel security patches across your SAP Environment.
- Understand compatibility with existing solutions and other open-source technologies (SUSE Manager, Terraform, YaST+, Prometheus, Grafana and more)
- Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- On the SUSE Documentation site, find technical documentation, such as quick starts, guides, manuals, and best practices for all SUSE products and solutions.
- SUSE Documentation – Best Practices
- SAP HANA High Availability Cluster for AWS Cloud – Setup Guide
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 12 SP3 and newer: SAP NetWeaver High Availability Cluster 7.40 for the AWS Cloud - Setup Guide
- SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications is optimized in various ways for SAP* applications.
- Free videos SUSE did with AWS during virtual "SUSECON" back in March
Sherry Yu, Global Director of SAP Cloud Success, SUSE
David Rocha, Senior Partner Solution Architect, AWS
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.