The outbreak of COVID-19 has created global uncertainty and disruption. We’re starting to realize the true impact on supply chains, production, and operations—though the effects will be long-lasting. As SAP customers, we face common challenges as well as opportunities to thrive through this unprecedented business and personal event. Now is the time to maximize your investment in SAP.
ASUG and SAP hosted a virtual town-hall-style panel to discuss the impact of coronavirus on business and how and where SAP can support our organizations. We worked through the challenges COVID-19 has created.
During our discussion, we covered a broad range of topics, ranging from how companies have addressed immediate challenges created by supply chain and workplace disruptions, to how you can position your organization to lead the recovery post-coronavirus.
In order to view the recording, you must be an Executive Exchange member, logged into your ASUG profile. If you cannot see the recording and meet the criteria above, please email ExecutiveExchange@asug.com.
- Tara Gambill, Senior Director of Enterprise Systems, MOD Pizza
- Michael Golz, Chief Information Officer, SAP America
- Dr. E. Jeffrey Hutchinson, SVP and Global CIO, Bombardier Inc.
- Florian Roth, Chief Information Officer, SAP SE
- Geoff Scott, Chief Executive Offer, ASUG
- Dan Stuart, SVP of ITS, Southwire
- David Wascom, SVP, Executive Programs, ASUG