The outbreak of COVID-19 has created global uncertainty and disruption. We’re starting to realize the true impact on supply chains, production, and operations—though the effects will be long-lasting. As SAP customers, we face common challenges as well as opportunities to thrive through this unprecedented business and personal event. Now is the time to maximize your investment in SAP.
Please join ASUG and SAP as we host a virtual town-hall-style panel to discuss the impact of coronavirus on business and how and where SAP can support our organizations. We will work through the challenges COVID-19 has created.
During our discussion, we will cover a broad range of topics, ranging from how companies have addressed immediate challenges created by supply chain and workplace disruptions, to how you can position your organization to lead the recovery post-coronavirus.
- Tara Gambill, Senior Director of Enterprise Systems, MOD Pizza
- Michael Golz, Chief Information Officer, SAP America
- Dr. E. Jeffrey Hutchinson, SVP and Global CIO, Bombardier Inc.
- Florian Roth, Chief Information Officer, SAP SE
- Geoff Scott, Chief Executive Offer, ASUG
- Dan Stuart, SVP of ITS, Southwire
- David Wascom, SVP, Executive Programs, ASUG