Moving to SAP S/4HANA and/or SAP S/4HANA Cloud is a key first step on the journey to becoming an intelligent enterprise. Whether you are thinking of converting an existing SAP system to SAP S/4HANA or starting with a fresh system, the expert guidance and best practices you will receive during this six-episode ASUG Express: SAP S/4HANA Virtual Boot Camp series will help you chart your path.
This six-episode virtual boot camp will provide strategic guidance on how to approach your migration project, identify the right tools, and develop sensible strategies to achieve success. You will understand how to navigate the transformation and landscape management path needed for on-premise and cloud solutions, including how to mitigate the risks for each. These episodes will cover prerequisites, basic preparation steps, and the transformation process. We will also provide value scenarios to support your business case as well as key insights to support your change management and adoption efforts. We will close with a very important episode focused on best practices for executing virtual SAP S/4HANA projects.
Attendees will benefit from hearing the lessons learned that have been curated from over 7,000 customers who are already live on SAP S/4HANA, as well as discover the key resources that customers need to know about and use on their SAP S/4HANA journey.
Attending this virtual boot camp series will help ensure your success with your SAP S/4HANA implementation and adoption.
- Episode 1: SAP S/4HANA Strategy and Vision
- Episode 2: Building the SAP S/4HANA Business Case
- Episode 3: SAP S/4HANA Project Planning and Preparation
- Episode 4: Successfully Executing SAP S/4HANA Projects and Delivering Value
- Episode 5: SAP S/4HANA Change Management and Adoption
- Episode 6: How to Execute 100% Remote SAP S/4HANA Projects
How to Execute 100% Remote SAP S/4HANA Projects
Some of the questions we will answer during this session include:
- How do you plan for a fully remote SAP implementation delivery, and does SAP have a playbook?
- From project virtual rooms to war rooms, how can you build a robust communication plan to manage a project remotely?
- What are the tools and enablers that will help drive deliverables in planning and build phases?
- What does managing a remote go-live look like, and are there best practices for a remote cutover?
- How can you learn about the people, process, and technology aspects of running a remote project implementation?
- What are remote fit-to-standard workshops, and how should you best execute them?
As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue.
If you have a success story to share, a nonmember who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alan Newton, Vice President Delivery Retail & Fashion Industry COE, SAP
- Alex Nearey, Project Manager - Retail & Fashion Industry COE, SAP
- Cathy Cockrell, Senior Project Manager, Retail & Fashion Industry COE, SAP
- Paul Kurchina, Connector, Community Builder and ASUG Evangelist, ASUG