As we transform into a more digital world, business processes are no longer supported by one technology and what was once an on-premise solution might now be in multiple clouds. In addition, SAP customers are now dealing with pending 2025 deadline for a migration to SAP S/4HANA and the necessity to adopt new technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and the Internet of Things (IoT).
By attending this complimentary event in Toronto on Mar. 28, you will learn about the capabilities and resources you have within their current SAP system(s) and how to apply best practices to your organization's multiple business processes.
Agenda topics include:
- What a Center of Excellence (CoE) is and how to get one
- How to take a step back and understand your company’s mixed technology environment
- The tools available to you to help with limited resources
- How to drive value from real experiences with SAP, including functionality, data, and automation
- Best practices when moving from on-premise to the cloud
- What to expect from a migration to SAP S/4HANA
- How to avoid shortcuts and implement long-term solutions for success
- What you don’t know about Solution Manager, Agile, and DevOps
- Ways to get the most out of your SAP investment
- How and why to get a Primary Customer COE Certification from SAP
- Gearing up for SAP S/4HANA and beyond
This event is intended for SAP customers. Registration includes breakfast, lunch, and networking opportunities with SAP customers and experts.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.