Life science / CP companies that produce drugs, medication, and blood products are subject to temperature control requirements and must maintain “cold chain” operations throughout their logistics and manufacturing process. These companies must keep within tight temperature limits at every stage of manufacturing – from raw material receipt, storage, and processing to warehousing, packaging, and shipment.
Merlijn Ekkel, SAP
- Introduction / Overview SAP Leonardo – 0:00
- Life Sciences – Introduction to Cold Chain Logistics Scenario – 15:27
- Business Challenge -- Ensure products stay compliant with temperature thresholds throughout the logistics and manufacturing process – 17:52
- SAP Leonardo for Life Sciences, Cold Chain Logistics Option UX demo—25:00
- Solution – Industry Innovation Kit Architecture and Solution Framework– 35:14
- Q&A and wrap up – 45:38