In partnership with Dassian, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP Technology.
Despite the recent COVID-19 downturn, U.S. federal markets continue to remain resilient, and we see an increase in the public sector looking to nontraditional contractors for innovative solutions. To enter this marketspace, you must first understand important go-to-market strategies, required compliance capabilities, and operating model implications.
This webcast will break down your go-to-market options for the public sector and detail practical steps to enter the federal market. This will include real-life experiences that show how your business can find resiliency by shifting focus to the increasing demand within the federal marketspace.
- Understand the federal procurement process and methods.
- Explore fundamental compliance and technology capabilities required across business functions.
- Leverage your current SAP platform and previous investments to ensure a best-value solution to meet business needs and requirements.
- Kevin Kane, CEO, Dassian
- Bob Palmer, Sr. Director, Software Solution Strategy, SAP NS2
- Gregg Pilotte, Partner, PwC