In today’s digital world, utilities have evolved from simple time- and utilization-based maintenance to more advanced asset analytics. Data from many nontraditional sources is being used to optimize maintenance cycles on certain asset types. The experts from Utegration have their fingers on the pulse of what’s working in many utilities today for advanced asset analytics. Hear their insights and learn about the future of predictive analytics, which will empower utilities to repair, replace, and/or run with confidence in the outcomes and implications of their decisions.
Join this webcast to learn how you can:
- Optimize asset lifecycles by evolving from traditional maintenance triggers.
- Build advanced asset analytics leveraging data that you may already have.
- Digitally enable predictive analytics across your fleet of asset types.
To learn more about SAP solutions for the utilities industry, join the annual SAP for Utilities conference on October 21–23, 2019 in San Diego, California.
To learn more about SAP solutions for enterprise asset management, join the SAP-Centric EAM conference on March 16-18, 2020 in San Antonio, Texas.
- 1:00 – Speaker introduction
- 2:30 – Agenda overview
- 4:00 – Intelligent technologies enabling digital asset management
- 8:55 – Preventive, to predictive, to prescriptive maintenance
- 13:45 – Asset health distribution
- 15:20 – Integrated, digital asset management solution quantitative benefits
- 17:40 – Next generation of asset management
- 19:40 – SAP Portfolio
- 23:20 – SAP Connected assets & asset management solution
- 25:25 – SAP Leonardo vs. SAP S/4 Core
- 26:30 – SAP Predictive Maintenance & Services (PdMS)
- 31:40 – SAP PdMS – Fiori launch, mapping, oil quality analysis, and time series graph
- 40:20 – Summary
- 43:00 – Q&A
- Rory Shaffer, Executive Director, Asset Performance Management, Utegration
- Henry Le, Managing Director, Energy Data, Analytics, and Technology, Utegration