The story has been told for ages: There are only 24 hours in a day—how are we supposed to fit more into our daily roles? In this webcast, learn how Breakthru Beverage incorporated learning and development into its culture by using the SAP Support investment to engage and enable users.
- Get tips and tricks on how to leverage your SAP Support investment to help your IT experts and business users utilize learning proactively in their day-to-day roles.
- Understand how Breakthru Beverage leveraged its SAP Support investment to enable a learning and development program at the company.
- 1:45 – Speaker introduction
- 3:25 – Key outcomes and objectives
- 4:20 – About Breakthru Beverage Group
- 6:35 – Why enablement is important
- 9:30 – Stay informed with SAP Enterprise Support Advisors
- 14:55 – Enterprise Support Academy
- 19:20 – Value maps
- 21:50 – Continuous Quality Checks (CQC’s)
- 28:25 – Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder
- 31:50 – Center of Excellence
- Peter Monaghan, Availability and Security Manager, Breakthru Beverage Group
- Kristen Scheffler, Head of Customer Engagement, SAP