Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
Data management needs are increasingly moving into the cloud, requiring a hybrid strategy to address both on-premise and cloud data sources and systems. In this session we will discuss SAP Data Intelligence, SAP Data Services, and SAP Information Steward and look at complementary hybrid scenarios across these solutions, bringing value to existing product deployments and new scenarios that can be addressed.
The format for Wednesday, Dec. 9 at 11:30 a.m. ET/10:30 a.m. CT will include:
- Brief welcome and kickoff from ASUG
- Hot-topic discussion led by ASUG member David Quirk from SAP, with guest facilitators Shiba Dutta Gupta and Lynne Lintelman from SAP
- The discussion will focus on:
- Cloud and hybrid data management
- Expanding use cases across SAP Data Intelligence, SAP Data Services, SAP Information Steward
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.