The SAP Tax Compliance solution helps customers to establish a company-wide control system to automatically detect and correct wrong tax postings. The application enables continuous checks and immediate remediation of issues with workflow based automated end-to-end processing of identified issues including full transparency and documentation of remediation. The embedded machine learning capabilities learn from manual decisions and increase the automation.
- Reduced financial risks (overpayments, underpayments, penalties)
- Process Efficiency
- Compliance (prevention from corporate risks and personal liability of executives.
Intro - 0:00
Digitization of Tax Obligations Around the Globe - 6:48
SAP Tax Compliance - Automate Tax Compliance Checks - 22:45
Demo - 26:42
Q & A - 48:16
Gerhard Hafner, SAP
- Chief Product Owner Tax Compliance & Business Integrity Screening
- P&I Financials / Governance Risk & Compliance
- SAP SE
- Gerhard Hafner is a senior Product Manager in the GRC area and responsible for native HANA applications that run on one platform (Business Integrity Screening, Business Partner Screening, Audit Management & Tax Compliance).
- He joined SAP in 1992 and worked in various positions as Developer and Development Manager for SAP Financials and Treasury Applications, Product and Business Development Manager for Core Banking Applications as well as Vice President Solution Consulting in the EMEA region for all Financial Services applications.