Welcome to the IT Operations Community Alliance!
View the January Town Hall recording here
View the January Town Hall slide deck here
This new program offering is a culmination of ASUG peer groups that fall under IT Operations functionalities, brought together to create a new community.
With this new community, ASUG aims to create a space where people and organizations can find the most value from their technology investments. Creating a space where members feel a sense of belonging will be our focus, and we’re excited for you to join us on this journey.
This Town Hall event will cover:
- Overview of IT Operations Alliance
- Upcoming events
- Pre Conference Overview of sessions
- Comprehensive review on what to expect on the annual conference
- Helping attendees choose and prepare for Sapphire
- Connecting people with people
- In person meet up planning at Sapphire
- What to focus on and finding information at Sapphire
This session will include:
- Getting the most value from the IT Operations Community Alliance
- Preparing your roadmap for Sapphire
Our objectives for you as a Town Hall attendee:
- Come to the Town Hall ready to discuss your challenges, pain points, topics of interest, questions, and experiences. You can email your thoughts and questions before the call by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.