Sometimes called PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) or First Article Inspections, all companies need a way to approve their products for production use. This Think Tank will focus on how we can manage and track these approvals within SAP ECC and S4. SAP will be sharing new capabilities offered in SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori as well.
Please join our interactive session on Monday, August 22 at 10a.m. CT/11a.m. ET for a discussion on this important topic. We will start by reviewing common solutions for product approval in SAP and move into an open discussion with attendees. Come prepared to share your approach to meeting these requirements in your own system as well.
This hour-long call will be for one hour on Zoom with the following format:
- A brief introduction and welcome from ASUG and the ASUG volunteers
- Hot-topic discussion led by ASUG members Jeff Fox from Fortune Brands Water Innovations and Carl Dunlap from QMS
- Q&A with facilitators and fellow event attendees
- Open discussion and active exchange of ideas, tips, tricks, and solutions
- Techniques for managing production part approvals in SAP ECC/S4
- Pros/cons of each approach
- Suggested improvements for future releases of SAP
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.