The risks facing supply chains have intensified over several years, signaling that we have entered an era of turbulence in which the impacts of geopolitical shifts, cyberthreats, resource depletion, and climate change will be with us every day. Join us for this in-depth discussion with Association for Supply Chain Management President and CEO Abe Eshkenazi about the challenges and successes organizations, large and small, have experienced within their supply chains over the past 12 months.
- How the challenges from 2020 and COVID-19 have accelerated supply chain resiliency
- Why companies lack total visibility into their supply chains, leaving them vulnerable to dynamic or unexpected risks
- How business continuity plans and playbooks can play a role to mitigate future disruptions
- Abe Eshkenazi, CEO, Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM)
- David Wascom, SVP, Executive Programs, ASUG