Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
This presentation will discuss SAP’s current payment solution offerings and its evolution from ECC to SAP S/4HANA. We will discuss the additional functionality added along with the benefits of using Bank Communication Management. In addition, we will introduce the audience to SAP Multi-Bank Connectivity and Advanced Payment Management, which are two relatively new SAP product offerings.
The format for Wednesday, Oct. 14 at 2 p.m. CT will include:
Brief welcome and kickoff from ASUG
Rapid case study led by ASUG member Mary Loughran from SAP
The discussion will focus on:
Introduce SAP Multi-Bank Connectivity
Introduce Advanced Payment Management
Sharing of recent wins or successes, along with resources utilized
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.
Think Tank Insights:
- Key Takeaways for SAP Multi-Bank Connectivity
- Bank-agnostic solution for connectivity
- Rapid onboarding / faster time to market
- The connectivity to the bank is supported by SAP as opposed to by the SAP customer
- No system maintenance or upgrades
- Broad connectivity options
- Connectivity to SWIFT Network
- Key Takeaways for Bank Communication Management
- Payment grouping based on predefined criteria
- Payment centralization
- Payment approvals
- Payment status management
- Payment status based notification
- Centralized payment reporting