If your organization is thinking about moving to SAP S/4HANA, in the process of planning your move, or you need buy-in, this is your chance to test it out!
As part of our ASUG Best Practices: SAP S/4HANA, we’re including an optional, members-only, hands-on training that is designed to help you explore the capabilities and get firsthand experience with SAP S/4HANA while using the live software in real time.
What is ERPsim?
ERPsim™ is a live business simulation running on a real SAP S/4HANA system. During this hands-on SAP S/4HANA simulation, you’ll see a condensed but realistic experience of critical decision-making in a real-world scenario. While participating in this simulation, you will get to:
- Run your own business. Each team runs their own company, making key business decisions while executing multiple business transactions such as planning, sales, marketing, procurement, and finance.
- Communicate to win. Live competition promotes an engaging, fun experience for all levels of employees, from executives to new hires, and obliges them to collaborate and communicate to get ahead.
- Understand the end-to-end process. Participants experience the entire process from end to end, as well as the value of real-time analytics in a competitive business setting.
How does ERPsim work?
ERPsim simulations are run over periods lasting between two hours and a full day. ERPsim incorporates three main features:
- The ERPsim experience is designed to mirror experience in the real world, making it both relevant and engaging.
- By automating administrative functions, participants can focus on higher-order problems and decisions. It also enables them to make full use of the system’s analytics and reports.
- Time passes quickly in ERPsim, where a minute in real time can cover a simulated day. Participants see the results of their decisions and can adjust and improve accordingly. They can also see how their decision-making process changed over the course of the simulation.
If you need more information about this training, let's talk!