Securing access to sensitive personal data is a key requirement of data protection and privacy. Learn how SAP solutions for UI masking and logging can help you refine access to sensitive data and improve protection against misuse by masking sensitive fields and logging and reporting on data that has been accessed.
- Understand why data masking plays a key part in an overall data security strategy.
- Discover how the UI masking solution can help protect data based on configurable attributes and rules.
- Learn how the UI logging solution complements the UI masking solution by providing a way to record and analyze data that has been displayed in SAP.
- 3:00 – Speaker introduction
- 4:15 – Key takeaways
- 4:45 – Evolving security challenges
- 8:15 – Global data protection regulations are expanding
- 18:00 – Key business requirements
- 21:05 – UI Data Security
- 22:50 – Sample use cases
- 27:15 – UI Masking with examples
- 36:00 – UI Masking “Reveal on Demand”
- 38:30 – UI Logging
- 45:16 – Architecture and availability
- 50:00 – Reality and vision: protecting the intelligent enterprise with data protection “suite”
- 52:00 – Upcoming webcasts and more information on SAP GRC and security solutions
- Erin Hughes, Cybersecurity Solution Advisor, Office of North America CIO, SAP