This event will take place on Thursday, April 27 at 11 a.m. ET/10 a.m. CT
In this event, we will discuss use of SAP IBP and SAP S4Hana to model Supply Chain planning in the Chemical industry.
- Discussion will include topics such as the following:
- Short, medium/long term planning and scheduling
- Discrete customer requirements pegged to specific production resources based on qualification status.
- Demand prioritization
- Supply allocation to customer demand
This session will include:
- Solution approaches
- Data approach
- Connected processes
- Roll out scope and timing
Our objectives for you as a Task Force attendee:
- Come to the Task Force ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.