IT is under increasing pressure to deliver value to the business, either by reducing operating costs, improving agility to reach new markets, or both in parallel. With more employees working remotely, how can you transform your SAP systems to be easier to use, especially on home computers and mobile devices? And how can you build apps more quickly to innovate into new markets or adjust to new business models?
Join the ASUG Seattle, Southern California, and Ontario Chapters for a virtual and interactive panel discussion focused on various strategies for improving the usability of SAP applications. We will focus on proven solutions that you can implement within the next quarter, using resources and skills that you already have. Bring your questions for the Q&A and active discussion with our panelists, chapter leadership, and fellow attendees.
The topics for Tuesday, Sept. 29 at 1 p.m. CT / 2 p.m. ET will include:
- How good UX delivers measurable business benefits
- How IT leaders can improve collaboration with their business counterparts to unlock hidden value
- Examples of practical UX transformation that fit today’s business climate
- Andy Duran – Director of ERP, Los Angeles Community College District
- Gurjeet Dhaliwal – Senior SAP Bus Process/System Specialist, Toronto District School Board
- Damean Chen – Manager of Enterprise App Architecture, Brown-Forman
- Moderated by Peter Spielvogel – Senior Director, Product Marketing, SAP UX Engineering
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.