Some utilities have begun recovery due to the pandemic while others are in the planning stage. This Think Tank is to understand more on how utilities are planning, or are recovering, due to local and federal protections put in place due to the pandemic.
The format for Monday, Feb. 1 at 2:00 p.m. ET / 1:00 p.m. CT will include:
- A brief welcome and introduction from ASUG
- Hot-topic discussion led by ASUG member Kristina McClenahan from Puget Sound Energy
- The discussion will focus on:
- Temporary suspension of disconnections, coupled with mandatory winter moratoriums
- Extending payment plans
- Providing discounts for paying past-due balances
- Other miscellaneous topics, i.e., unbilled revenue, rate recovery, general rate cases, and what should others look out for
Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.