In his 1962 Statue of the Union Address, President John F. Kennedy famously declared, “The best time to fix the roof is when the sun is shining.” The same principle holds true for SAP customers today: the best time to future-proof your SAP deployment processes is while you are still on SAP ERP Central Component (ECC).
The benefits of acting now are immense—not only will you increase the value, security, and functionality of your current ECC systems, but you will also smooth your future transitions to SAP S/4HANA and the cloud. Now, SAP and Tricentis are making it as easy as possible for you to realize these benefits by accelerating SAP deployments and reducing the risk of change.
In this interactive session, you’ll learn proven strategies that have helped customers like you.
- Solve the number one bottleneck in the SAP release process.
- De-risk ECC updates.
- Shift SAP teams to Agile/DevOps.
- Answer the three questions every SAP team must ask before deploying changes.
You’ll also hear the real-world benefits that ECC customers have gained from these optimizations, including:
- How an apparel company caught up on eight years of Support Packs with zero business disruption
- How a leading energy provider switched from quarterly to weekly SAP deployments to better address customer needs
- How a quality-obsessed automobile manufacturer revolutionized its BW data testing
As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue.
If you have a success story to share, a nonmember who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our sponsor:
- Wesley Leffel, Senior Product Manager, Tricentis
- Brad Purcell, Director of SAP Business Development, Tricentis
- Paul Kurchina, Community Builder and Evangelist, ASUG