The current state of the energy industry has led to a digital turning point for the oil and gas business. For an organization to not only grow—but to survive—developing a coherent digital strategy is imperative. These market conditions make collaboration amongst the oil and gas community more vital than ever before.
We invite you to the Oil and Gas Summit on Nov. 13 in Calgary—a complimentary event designed for all industry segments including upstream, midstream, downstream and oilfield services to bring together leaders, influencers, and solution providers for an interactive event built around learning.
During the summit, you will learn about SAP’s strategy to deliver the intelligent energy enterprise that will provide a seamless choice of on-premise or cloud delivery mechanism. You will hear how SAP is collaborating with the oil and gas industry to develop oil and gas industry cloud solutions for Upstream and Downstream. You will leave with the vision of how the intelligent energy enterprise will operate with visibility, focus, and agility to achieve game-changing outcomes, and also practical next steps to safely navigate this journey.
Registration includes breakfast and lunch, networking opportunities with SAP experts, and education on the following agenda topics:
- Long Fuse Big Bang - The Digital Transformation of Oil and Gas
- The Intelligent Enterprise for Oil & Gas
- A Culture of Courage: Precision Drillings S/4 Transformation Journey
- Leveraging the SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud for Oil & Gas
- Creating Value Inside a Major Oil & Gas Company with SAP-Centric Analytics
- What’s New in SAP S4/HANA
- SAP Leonardo Use Cases for Oil & Gas
- SAP Data Management Suite: The Foundation for the Intelligent Enterprise