An intelligent enterprise begins with a solid foundation of reliable, repeatable, and trusted data created by people and software. As companies combine on-premise enterprise data, externally sourced data, and data from cloud solutions, consolidating and transforming data to impact business decisions and growth.
At this complimentary event in Chicago on June 4, ASUG will help your company understand and navigate the world of data and share products and solutions that can help fix pain points.
Agenda items include:
- Insights into why data is critical for the use of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI)
- Ways to transform data into intelligent information to drive business decisions and outcomes
- How to address your data concerns as you move to SAP S/4HANA or other applications
- Understand the impact of and how to manage GDPR and compliance
- The best practices for data ownerships and stewardship
- How to create quality, trusted data in a hybrid SAP environment
This event is intended for SAP customers and is also visiting Dallas, TX, Minneapolis, MN, and Washington D.C/Arlington, VA. Registration includes breakfast, lunch, and networking opportunities with SAP customers and experts.
If at any point you need to cancel your registration, please provide us notice by emailing email@example.com.