Industry 4.0/Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) promises many outcomes: creating a lights-out factory, extending machine life through predictive maintenance, automating material handling, monitoring every detail of the shop floor, operating using robotics and AI-assisted technologies, and so on. The successful adoption of Industry 4.0/IIoT means embracing modern technologies and security concepts such as cloud, edge, IoT, big data analytics, wearables, and hyperautomation. This means you need a well-defined and purposeful reference architecture and a technology foundation built on a unified digital platform that can bring contextual data across manufacturing operations and business processes.
During this session, subject matter experts will bring to light major architecture principles, including security, interoperability of IT and OT, portability, openness, modularity, and extensibility. Deloitte will also join to share how it brings value to customers on their journey to SAP Industry 4.Now’s digital journey.
Key topics covered will include:
- Open reference architecture with SAP Business Technology Platform
- Approach to key innovative technologies such as analytics, AI and edge
- End-to-end security and IT/ OT Integration
- Interoperability principles with hyperscaler platforms and its technologies
- How to accelerate your SAP Industry 4.Now journey
- Customer success stories on becoming an intelligent factory powered by SAP Industry 4.Now
As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue.
If you have a success story to share, a nonmember who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our sponsor:
- Vikas Dhand, Senior Manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Sujit Hemachandran, Industry 4.Now Hub Specialist, SAP
- Sarang Mujumdar, Specialist Leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Vadhi Narasimhamurti, Partner, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Robert Noce, Chief Development Architect, SAP
- Aravind Potturu, Senior Manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Matt Ruff, Business Process Consultant, Intelligent Delivery Group