Join this session to see how Red Hat can make SAP solutions deployments easy and reliable using Red Hat Ansible Automation. We will demonstrate how to install and configure SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA applications using Red Hat Ansible Tower, as well as how to create and configure environments for SAP workloads. SAP E2E Automation.
In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- How to use Ansible Tower to automate your SAP landscape deployment and operation using DevOps practices like Configuration as Code or Infrastructure as Code
- How to use Ansible Tower and existing Ansible roles to automate end to end SAP HANA high available deployments in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- How to use Ansible Tower and existing Ansible roles to automate end to end SAP S/4HANA deployments in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
In this session we’ll showcase the management capabilities a Red Hat Enterprise Linux for SAP Solutions subscription can offer to SAP customers, helping them to manage SAP landscapes using Red Hat Satellite and Red Hat Insights. Red Hat Satellite can manage the whole life cycle for your Red Hat Enterprise Linux landscape, but the focus for this workshop will be on the remediation and risk management capabilities from Insights as well as bug fixes and enhancement updates management from Satellite. SAP Smart Management.
With this in mind, these are the main points we are going to cover during this workshop:
- Explore Red Hat Satellite Monitor Dashboard and customize it to show specific widgets.
- Connect to the Red Hat Enterprise Linux hosts for the given landscape and check what applications are running on those.
- Explore these hosts from the Satellite interface.
- Check existing errata that applies to registered hosts and automatically install those.
- Explore Red Hat Insights from Satellite.
- Explore Red Hat Insights from cloud.redhat.com and view the Insights for SAP Dashboard.
- Create a plan in Insights to auto remediate any existing potential issue.
As an attendee, you will have opportunities to provide feedback and ask questions throughout the event. Please take advantage of this chance to engage with us during this dialogue
If you have a success story to share, a nonmember who would like to register, or are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our sponsor:
- Jim O'Donnell, Senior Solution Architect, Red Hat