Join the ASUG Georgia Chapter for a virtual “Social Hour,” on Wednesday, July 8 at 5:00 p.m. ET The goal of this call is to reconnect you with your fellow ASUG chapter peers that you may have not seen due to social distancing restrictions.
This meeting is meant to be a friendly platform, and during the call we’ll cover:
- How are companies reacting or adapting to COVID-19
- Your questions that will be gathered during registration (you can always bring more later)
- SAP challenges or successes experienced – how have SAP implementations or projects adjusted timelines and how has it impacted you and the teams you works with?
- Any hot or trending topics in the region, relevant to the companies in attendance, or departments represented
- Open discussion for additional topics
We understand time is greatly important to all of us right now and to respect your time, we will limit this call to one hour and it will be led by ASUG staff and ASUG chapter leadership.