Welcome to the ASUG Sustainability Community Alliance!
ASUG conducted research in partnership with SAP to delve deeper into experiences related to sustainability and SAP Sustainability solutions.
Join us as ASUG Director of Research, Marissa Gilbert, and ASUG Director of Content Strategy, Kelly Dowling, guide us through what's in store for the Sustainability community in 2024.
During this discussion we will:
- Determine the level of focus and involvement with sustainability for ASUG members
- Uncover the why behind sustainability initiatives and challenges experienced in achieving initiatives
- Examine any sustainability knowledge/skillset lacks
- Identify who primarily manages different phases of initiatives
- Track sustainability KPIs/metrics and tools used
- Evaluate perceptions of SAP’s sustainability initiatives and how SAP can improve organizations’ sustainability efforts
- Find the best way to educate customers on sustainability
Our objectives for you as a Town Hall attendee:
- Come to the Town Hall ready to discuss your challenges, pain points, topics of interest, questions, and experiences. You can email your thoughts and questions before the call by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the On24 chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.