In partnership with Esker, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
Conventional order management practices are inherently expensive, inefficient, and, ultimately, ill-suited for the modern enterprise. Not exactly a winning formula for businesses looking for a competitive edge. And with the business and economic climate being as unpredictable as it is, SAP® users need greater visibility and control over order management processes to be able to identify and respond to challenges from both a business and IT perspective. Fortunately, AI-driven automation delivers end-to-end benefits that help to address those challenges.
Join us for a live webcast to discover how order management automation can help overcome the biggest obstacles faced by organizations with SAP systems by enabling them to:
- Improve global speed and accuracy thanks to AI-powered data extraction technology
- Gain a 360° view over customer behaviors from orders and invoices to payments or claims.
- Offset the “Amazon effect” by freeing up staff for customer upselling and relationship-building.
- Identify vendors that can automate beyond order management and simplify multi-ERP environments.
- Jason Anderson, Business Development Manager, Esker
- Caitlyn Lewis, Marketing Manager, Esker