SAP Business Process Fundamentals Virtual Course
Our SAP Business Process Fundamentals Virtual Course is the hands-on training that you need to upskill your team.
During this three-day, immersive course, students learn fundamentals of business processes in finance, procurement, production, and fulfillment, while being immersed in a live, fully configured SAP environment. Our expert instructors use real-life business scenarios to showcase integration across processes and functional groups and are there to guide you through various risk-free, hands-on practices each day.
Key takeaways for participants include:
- The foundational and functional skills needed for success in the day-to-day roles while also gaining visibility and a cross-functional understanding of each business area within SAP
- A broader understanding of the impact of both the day-to-day work as well as how that integrates across the larger organization
- Crucial master, organizational, and transactional data concepts in SAP ERP
- Data, document, and process integration flow across make, buy, and sell
- Key user concepts, transactions, and reporting available to each functional group
- Upstream and downstream impacts of the work you perform each day
- The long-term value and benefits that SAP affords organizations
This course is for teams that are using or considering use of either SAP ERP ECC or SAP S/4HANA systems.
If you need more information on this course, let's talk!
View or download the full course agenda here.