For many organizations struggling through this time, current business conditions have highlighted the need to kick-start transformation efforts to effectively respond to disruptions in their supply chain, manufacturing, or back-office operations.
ASUG, Syntax, and AWS hosted an executive-focused, open-roundtable discussion around how public cloud adoption can provide organizations with the platform needed to support rapid innovation and transformation efforts. During the discussion, we covered a variety of topics, including:
- How and why cloud needs are evolving for SAP customers
- How the cloud experience provides more value to SAP customers
- How SAP S/4HANA implementations are influencing cloud strategies
- Kevin Dattolico – Chief Revenue Officer, Americas, Syntax
- Carl Bachor – SAP on AWS Sales Leader, North America, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Geoff Scott – CEO, ASUG
- Frank Della Rosa – Research Director, SaaS and Cloud Software, IDC
If you are a current member and are logged into your profile and are a member of our Executive Exchange program, you will see the video recording below. If all are true, and you still do not see the video, please email ExecutiveExchange@asug.com.
Want to watch this webcast? Become a member and get access to all ASUG benefits including news, resources, webcasts, chapter events, and much more!
Already an ASUG member? Log in to watch