For many organizations struggling through this time, current business conditions have highlighted the need to kick-start transformation efforts to effectively respond to disruptions in their supply chain, manufacturing, or back-office operations.
Please join ASUG, Syntax, and AWS as we host an executive-focused, open-roundtable discussion around how public cloud adoption can provide organizations with the platform needed to support rapid innovation and transformation efforts. During this discussion, we will cover a variety of topics, including:
- How and why cloud needs are evolving for SAP customers
- How the cloud experience provides more value to SAP customers
- How SAP S/4HANA implementations are influencing cloud strategies
The panelists below will kick-off the conversation and then guide the discussion. Their expertise and bios can be found here.
- Kevin Dattolico – Chief Revenue Officer, Americas, Syntax
- Carl Bachor – SAP on AWS Sales Leader, North America, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Geoff Scott – CEO, ASUG
- Frank Della Rosa – Research Director, SaaS and Cloud Software, IDC
Participation is limited to 20 executive, customer members. This permits the free flow of ideas between attendees, encourages shared learning in a protected environment, and ensures everyone's voice is heard.