Industry 4.0, or the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), is about industrial transformation using new digital technology that makes it possible to gather and analyze data across machines and business systems, enabling faster, more flexible, and more efficient processes to produce higher-quality, individualized batches at lower cost. The way humans work in production will change, with workers getting tailored information and decision support with smart devices.
Creating value from Industry 4.0/IIoT requires an industry-specific approach as business goals and challenges vary by industry—and even by company. SAP Industry 4.Now is SAP's blueprint to Industry 4.0/IIoT that will enable process manufacturing customers to realize the potential of Industry 4.0/IIoT.
SAP Industry 4.Now helps organizations create and capture a digital thread of products and assets, batch traceability, and compliance across all stages of production. SAP Industry 4.Now helps companies maximize technology innovations like IoT, edge and cloud computing, big data lakes, AI, sensors, autonomous systems, and 5G to drive change and achieve outcomes at scale. And importantly, SAP Industry 4.Now gives organizations the potential to move from a factory-focused initiative to a company-wide business strategy. View a sneak peek from SAP here!
Join us on Feb. 4, where we showcase SAP Industry 4.Now for process industries. We shall cover the following topics:
- Overview of SAP’s Industry 4.0 strategy and how to achieve incremental ROI now
- End-to-end digital manufacturing operations with multistage production, weigh and dispense, mixing and filling to achieve full batch traceability with individualized batches
- Live showcase of Industry 4.Now for process industries—with real-life scenarios and use cases based on customer case studies
- Salvatore Castro, Senior Director, Solution Management – Digital Manufacturing, SAP
- Rakesh Gandhi, Industry 4.Now Hub NA Regional Lead and Global Operational Design, SAP
- Sujit Hemachandran, Industry 4.Now Hub Specialist, SAP
- Ben Hughes, Industry 4.Now Hub OT Specialist, SAP
- Vivekananda Panigrahy, Senior Product Specialist Industry 4.0 Hub, SAP
- Silas Robertson, SVP of Sales and Marketing, Applied Industrial Automation