General Session One - ASUG Chat with Christian Klein
Track One - Analysts' View of New Normal
Track Two - Looking Forward
Track Three - Tools for Today
Track Four - Statistics & Support
General Session Two - The COVID-19 Economic Outlook (start time 55:14)
Social distancing and work-from-home policies are critical to managing the COVID-19 outbreak and have dramatically changed how we do business. What has not changed in this new normal is the need for business leaders to stay informed. Finding relevant information on the key challenges you and your organization face is key to making the right decisions for both the short and long term.
ASUG recognizes this need, so we are bringing together thought leaders and experts to provide a “one-stop shop” for critical information to help you understand your options and empower you to make informed decisions for both today and tomorrow.
Do not miss out on this opportunity to hear from senior business leaders and your peers as we discuss everything from how to get the most from your current technology stack to likely recovery scenarios and how they will impact your business.
Like all our ASUG Executive Exchange events, attendees must be customer members and executive leaders within their organizations. This permits the free flow of ideas between attendees and encourages shared learning in a protected environment.
- Exclusive insights into SAP’s State of the Union
- Conversations about COVID-19 and its impact on the economy and technology
- How to maximize SAP tools to maintain status quo and thrive during COVID-19
- Gaining insights into how ASUG member organizations are doing
- Dr. Ira Kalish, Chief Global Economist, Deloitte
- Christian Klein, CEO, SAP
- Jon Reed, Co-Founder, Diginomica
- Geoff Scott, CEO, ASUG
- David Wascom, SVP, Executive Programs, ASUG