AdvanSix had manual process of sending invoices via postal mail, which impacted payment collections due to the lack of visibility on when customers received invoices. This caused significant delay, growing average past due from one of their top 10 customers. Learn how AdvanSix integrated its SAP ECC system with a customer's ERP system using SAP PO, enabling the company to have an electronic connection to post invoices and track them closely. This significantly improved cycle time to collect cash.
- Electronically integrate with a customer (for invoice, credit memos, etc.).
- Improve visibility to invoice tracking with customer.
- Reduce average past due with the ability to receive cash earlier, thereby improving cashflow and working capital.
- Karthik Varatharajalu, IT Director, AdvanSix
- Claudette Daley, IT Project Manager, AdvanSix