SAP customers often need to meet increasingly complex data security compliance requirements when processing customer or personal data stored in SAP systems. Hear how using SAP UI masking, SAP HANA data masking, encryption, and other technologies can keep a hybrid SAP S/4HANA landscape security compliant.
- Data privacy in cybersecurity
- SAP S/4HANA security features
- Data encryption at rest and in transit
- Masking and logging
Paul Young, Project Manager, Southern California Edison Co.
Tong Zheng, Principal Security Expert, SAP
- Introduction and SAP S/4HANA Security Framework Overview- 4:25
- SAP HANA Encryption Data at Rest- 8:20
- SAP HANA Client Side Encryption- 11:56
- Hybrid Secure Communication Architecture- 15:00
- File Encryption- 17:26
- SAP HANA Data Masking and UI Masking- 19:31
- More SAP Security Information and Key Takeaways- 35:15
- Q&A- 48:00