In partnership with smartShift, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology.
Today, most SAP customers rely on custom code to run their businesses. Whether for industry-specific reasons, regulations, reporting, or to keep systems connected, custom code is vital for businesses needing to meet their internal requirements. When it’s time to upgrade ERP systems, like moving to SAP S/4HANA, companies find they have a real challenge on their hands with managing their custom code. What choices do they have? Most believe that transforming their custom code must be done manually. But is that their only choice? In this session, we’ll discuss an alternative solution for those either in the midst of an SAP S/4HANA transformation or planning to do one.
Join us for a conversation between Marissa Gilbert, Research Director at ASUG, and Arndt Hoffmann, CCO at smartShift, while they discuss the key findings of a recent ASUG Research Report. The report features the responses of 177 SAP customers and their thoughts on Custom Code Management for SAP Transformations.
- What challenges do most SAP customers face when migrating custom code?
- What options do customers have for managing custom code during a transformation?
- What are the pros and cons of each option?
- What are the proof points for this analysis?
- Is there a way for me to see it?
- Marissa Gilbert, Research Director, ASUG
- Arndt Hoffmann, Chief Customer Officer, smartShift