Sponsored by: Sana Commerce
When it comes to implementing an online revenue channel, two key questions often plague organizations: how can I launch an e-commerce strategy on budget and on time, and how can I minimize the time it takes to see a return on (and profit from) my investment?
With Sana Commerce, our SAP ERP-integrated e-commerce solution automates and streamlines processes across the full fulfillment cycle: lowering e-commerce total cost of ownership (TCO) by as much as 27%. Join our webinar to learn how Sana Commerce’s platform (paired with SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA) can mean both faster return on investment (ROI) and lower TCO.
- Better understand how to use the business data and existing processes that already exists in your ERP to build a more successful online sales channel experience.
- Discover how e-commerce with direct integration with SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA ensures that costs and maintenance are kept low, allowing you time to focus on improving the overall customer experience.
- Learn why reducing the TCO of your investment allows you the freedom to cater to your customers evolving needs and scale in a way that is best for your business.
- Giuseppe Ianni, VP of Sales, North America, Sana Commerce
- Mark Miles, VP of Implementation, North America, Sana Commerce