Welcome to the IT Operations Alliance!
This new program offering is a culmination of ASUG peer groups that fall under IT Operations functionalities, brought together to create a new community.
With this new community, ASUG aims to create a space where people and organizations can gain the most value from their technology investments. Creating a space where members feel a sense of belonging will be our focus, and we’re excited for you to join us on this journey.
This interactive session, occurring on Monday, June 27, at 11 a.m. ET/10 a.m. CT, will feature:
- Opening remarks and leadership introductions
- An overview of IT Operations
- A review of current-event topics of interest
- A request for new event topics
- A call to action for volunteers
- The next Town Hall date
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.