Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
Join this detailed discussion to experience a demonstration on SAP Quality Management used for in-process and final inspection for manufacturing. We will cover both process and discrete industry examples and will also discuss ways of interfacing inspection equipment to SAP QM.
Please be prepared to share your experiences and best practices, and ask your questions!
The format for Thursday, April 15 at 12 p.m. ET/11 a.m. CT will include:
- A brief welcome and introduction from ASUG
- Rapid case study led by ASUG members Carl Dunlap from QMS, Inc. and Ray Tucker from Briggs & Stratton
- The discussion will include:
- Use of in-process and final inspection for manufacturing
- Process and discrete industry examples
- Ways of interfacing inspection equipment to SAP QM.
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.