Our world is evolving at an ever-increasing speed. Keeping up requires us to innovate and change more rapidly to find new solutions to burning issues, including strategy analytics that conquer today’s challenges. This Think Tank will explain the SAP perspective and the actions SAP is taking for SAP analytics to solve problems and how you can do the same.
Both SAP and your ASUG BI volunteers will be on hand to answer your questions, discuss your thoughts, and provide perspectives on the future we need to embrace right now.
Register today. We certainly hope you will join us!
As always, our project is YOU. Your successes and setbacks, your passions and peeves—we want to hear about them all, and help you get to where you're going today and tomorrow. We hope these sessions guide you in the right direction. Your feedback and ideas are most welcome.
This session occurs on Monday, Feb. 28 at 11 a.m. ET/10 a.m. CT, and will address:
- Your successes and setbacks
- Your passions and peeves
- Any questions you may have
Our objectives for you as a Think Tank attendee:
- Come to the Think Tank ready to share your story, challenges, and/or questions. You can email your thoughts by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org before the call.
- Participate live during the event by unmuting your mic, turning on your video, or sharing in the Zoom chat feature.
- Understand the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing.
- Acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
- Make a lasting new industry connection.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.