Get ready for SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, the new data warehouse in the public cloud from SAP. With this solution, SAP addresses issues users typically face with existing data warehousing solutions like limited access to data available only in remote systems, lengthy time-to-value processes due to tight coupling of analytic models to underlying data sets, lack of real-time data due to layered persistencies, and high entry costs when working with on-premises installations. This session provides more details on the different use cases on how SAP Data Warehouse Cloud approaches these.
Understand the basics of and how to use SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, including overall data warehousing strategy from SAP.
Know the main use cases for SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and how it integrates into your existing landscape.
Feel confident about the way forward for SAP Data Warehouse Cloud.
- 3:00 – Agenda overview
- 4:05 – Use cases and challenges in data management for analytics
- 7:45 – Strategy for SAP HANA Cloud Services
- 8:50 – Architecture
- 17:00 – Typical scenarios for SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- 21:00 – SAP Data Warehouse Cloud product description
- 23:30 – Collaborative and Augmented: the future of data and analytics
- 28:25 – SAP Data Warehouse Cloud for SAP BW/4HANA and SQL DWH customers
- 30:55 – Hybrid scenarios and demo
- 45:00 – Q&A
- Jascha Kanngiesser, SAP