In partnership with SNP and Google Cloud, this ASUG webcast will deliver insights designed to support your work with SAP technology transformation as well as inform you of the advantages of moving your SAP environment to the cloud.
Are you unsure how to get started? Are you looking at ways to minimize downtime during a cloud migration? How can you convince your senior executives that moving all or parts of your SAP data to the cloud will benefit the company? SNP and Google Cloud can help.
Whether your project is an SAP ECC lift and shift, merging of SAP systems, carving out SAP systems, operating system or database (OS/DB) migration, or SAP S/4HANA transformation, you’ll need to make sure it is low risk with the flexibility to meet your business/technical requirements. Downtime must be minimal, and timelines must be met. Don’t miss how you can achieve all this while understanding the differences that Google Cloud brings.
Join us to learn how SNP can help you move your SAP environment to the cloud securely, quickly, and more efficiently with automation that proactively resolves issues while migrating remotely during this new normal. Discover also how Google Cloud offers both differentiated infrastructure and innovation to get the most out of your SAP cloud deployment.
- Why companies are moving to the Cloud
- Techniques for migrating mission-critical business processes to the cloud with minimal organizational disruption and near-zero downtime
- How to further leverage your investment and take advantage of application modernization and data intelligence to continuously deliver business value.
- Christopher Hanshew, Senior Director – Business Development and Strategy, SNP
- Lucia Subatin, Solutions Architect, Cloud Partner Engineering, Google Cloud