Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
Are you a small or midsize SAP ECC or SAP Business All-in-One customer evaluating a move to SAP S/4HANA? Is pricing confusing you? Join other SAP customers to find out some factors you might want to consider and share how to ensure you worked with your sales team to understand the different options, whether based on cloud subscription or on-premise.
The format for Thursday, Oct. 1 at 11:30 a.m. CT will include:
- Brief welcome and kickoff from ASUG
- Rapid case study led by ASUG member Holly Bierer from Power Equipment Co. with special guest Richard Primm, Vice President South Region, SAP.
- The discussion will focus on:
- Evaluating the move to SAP S/4HANA
- Collaborating with your sales team
- Understanding the different options available
- Sharing of recent wins or successes, along with resources utilized
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.
Think Tank Links: