Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
It’s a surprising secret that a large percentage of SAP’s SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA customers are small and midsize companies. While many small and midsize companies also need a future-proof solution that handles sophisticated business requirements, not all have the IT budget and staff of large enterprises.
Join us to share your challenges and learn what your peers are planning on tackling now and in 2021. From the business case for transitioning to SAP S/4HANA, to getting more out of your SAP ERP solution, to how to get better training/tools/support, hear how midsize companies are making the most of their SAP solutions.
Join us on Thursday, Dec. 3 at 12:30 p.m. ET/11:30 a.m. CT.
- Welcome and kick-off by ASUG
- Rapid case study led by ASUG member Tim Coyle from Mrs. T’s Pierogis and Marian Harris from SAP
- The discussion will focus on:
- Brainstorm and get feedback from other midmarket-focused companies on challenges that you’re facing.
- Help shape which topics we recruit experts to help us tackle in 2021.
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.