For the past few years, we’ve seen SAP customers in the oil and gas industry work to standardize their ERP systems in their efforts to simplify, focus on business differentiators, and eventually move to the cloud. Though they’ve been making ground with these changes, now the world has turned upside down because of COVID-19.
During this live webcast and Q&A, Ann Marie Gray, VP of content strategy and research at ASUG will share the research that came from our conversations with SAP customers across the oil and gas industry, pre-COVID-19. We’ll explain where these customers need the most technology support, what products they’ve invested in already, and what drives their satisfaction.
Joining us will be Jennifer W. Stevens, information technology program manager at Marathon Oil Corporation. We’ll hear from her about how her team is using technology to manage through the history-breaking events that the oil and gas industry is experiencing. We’ll talk about how what she’s seeing compares with the data we’ve been gathering in our weekly ASUG Pulse Study. Bring your questions and insights about what’s going on for this group of SAP customers.
Join this webcast to discover:
- The progress oil and gas customers have made in their digital transformations
- Which processes these customers are looking to automate
- What ERP changes may come next
- 0:35 – About ASUG Research
- 2:00 – Checking in with Marathon Oil Corporation
- 14:00 – Key trends and pressures for SAP oil and gas customers
- 15:00 – Priorities for SAP oil and gas customers in 2020
- 18:00 – What’s on the minds of SAP oil and gas customers
- 20:30 – SAP S/4HANA is on the road map
- 22:00 – Pain points for oil and gas customers
- 26:40 – Artificial Intelligence expected to affect daily work
- 27:40 – Key products used by SAP oil and gas customers
- 29:25 – The secrets behind satisfaction for SAP oil and gas customers
- 32:45 – A breakdown of sectors that participated
- 33:45 – Q&A
- 52:00 – Ending announcements
- Ann Marie Gray, VP of Content Strategy & Research, ASUG
- Jennifer Stevens, IT Program Manager, Marathon Oil Company