Think Tanks connect you with peers navigating the same challenges and opportunities as you. ASUG will facilitate an interactive peer-to-peer exchange where solutions are shared for topics specific to your role and interest.
Many customers have preferences on how they wish to engage with a utility company, perform a transaction, or to learn more about a program the utility company provides. Customers expect the same experience and options regardless of the channel: web, interactive voice response (IVR)/phone, agent, or mobile application. This Think Tank will be a discussion on how different utility companies provide consistent experiences across channels.
Please be prepared to respond to the discussion focus points.
The format for Monday, March 15 at 2:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. CT will include:
- A brief welcome and introduction from ASUG
- Hot-topic discussion led by ASUG member Kristina McClenahan from Puget Sound Energy
- The discussion will focus on:
- Balance consistency of data and options across different channels
- Decision process on how many options go in which channel
- Iterate on new options and how to communicate these to customers
- Listening points for customer feedback: where do you get your information, and how to distill it
Gain visibility into the challenges and successes other SAP customers are experiencing, and acquire new ideas for real-world solutions.
If you are experiencing challenges and would like to lead your own case study, fill out the survey here.