Employee Experience and Human Resources
Get ready for two days of insights and real-world experience straight from the ASUG network of SAP customers. Your session will have a dedicated emcee who will serve as your host and facilitate Q&A with our speakers. Each day includes:
- Opening: Listen to ASUG CEO Geoff Scott’s conversation with a global CXO and thought leader. They’ll discuss how COVID-19 has impacted their personal lives and business operations, and how they’re leading their teams through change.
- Demos: See how specific technology solutions work in real-life scenarios.
- Panels: Ask the Experts during these interactive sessions.
- Customer Stories: Hear how your peers are conquering today’s challenges and ask questions about their experiences.
Featured Customer Stories:
How Ingalls Shipbuilding Used SAP SuccessFactors in Its COVID-19 Response
Ed Hagar – Manager Compensation Benefits HRIS, Ingalls Shipbuilding
As the COVID-19 pandemic spread to the Gulf Coast, Ingalls Shipbuilding used data from SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, Workforce Analytics, and EC Payroll in its decision-making. Ingalls, with its own on-site medical facility, integrated data from SAP SuccessFactors and other systems from medical, payroll, and security/badging to enable its leadership to make decisions on the latest available information.
- The areas of Employee Central and Workforce Analytics that held key data points
- The intersection of information from different systems in different organizational areas
- How our response and information needs changed almost on the fly in response to the pandemic
How Tec de Monterrey United X- and O-Data to Innovate Employees' Experience and Navigate the Future of Work
Hernan Garcia – VP of Talent and Experience, Tecnológico de Monterrey
Tec de Monterrey, a private nonprofit multicampus university in Mexico, received the 2019 Klaus Tschira HR Innovation Award for its success in transforming employee experience for 31,000 of its staff in 26 cities across Mexico by bringing together operational data (O-data) from SAP SuccessFactors solutions and experience data (X-data) from experience management (XM) solutions from SAP (Qualtrics).
- Tips to transform your employee experience
- Aligning the employee experience road map with organizational strategy
- Recommendations on how to navigate through the new normal of work post-COVID-19
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor?
Please contact email@example.com to learn more.